Get the beers ready, WA is is re-opening.
In fact, pubs and clubs aren’t the only things that are about to reopen.
On Friday, WA Premier Mark McGowan announced a further easing of COVID-19 restrictions effective from Saturday June 6th, they include reopening:
– Beauty & Personal Care Services
– Playgrounds & Outdoor Equipment
– Gyms With Staff & Fitness Classes
– Restaurants, Cafes & Bars
– Galleries, Museums, Zoos, Theatres & Amusement Venues
McGowan also announced a return to full contact sports and training and the 4sqm rule has been changed to 2sqm per person while outdoor non work gatherings are extended to 100 people.
It has been addressed that the WA State Government will look at going into Phase 4 in a month should progress continue in combating the spread of COVID-19.